Friday, June 12, 2009

BLUE THUNDER SOCCER

Soccer has been so much fun this year. Lillie really enjoyed playing. By the time Soccer ended, she was actually quite a good player. Because I have never had a brother and have had almost NO experience with sports (other than dancing or cheering at the games) it was a new experience for me. Anthony was the Coach and did an awesome job. I was so impressed with him as a Coach. Whenever Lillie scored a goal and ran to him for a hug, it made me totally choke up. (Although I know it is totally NOT COOL to cry at soccer! Another soccer Dad explained that to me. LOL) The kids just adored him and he adored them. They were the cutest little unified team. I didn't know I could get that excited over a bunch of 5 year olds fighting over a ball. So cute! Everytime Lillie got a goal, the whole family earned milkshakes. Needless to say, when Lillie scored, we all scored! Go Lu Lu! What a team player! Here are a few pictures of the season and the final game's "Medal Ceremony"... I use the word 'ceremony' loosley. GO BLUE THUNDER!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

she looks so cute! We do the same thing every time Justin scores we got slurpees,ice-cream, or something SCORE! Such fun memories! Hope you are doing well!

Melissa said...

You have a darling little family. Lillie is a mini Mandi. I hope Blake is better!

Carlye Momma said...

Is he coaching this year? If so does he have any room on his team? Jaxon wants to play again and of course he decided this after the sign-ups are over. Lemme know STAT please! :-) YOU DA BEST!

carlyewebb@msn.com